new

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just so you know before hand, no, I am NOT engaged yet.  It's okay, it'll happen soon enough.  That being said, I just had a fun idea for a guest book.  Once I told Travis, he also had a good idea.  So I'd like to put it to a vote: what would you like more if it were you?

So here's the basic concept for my idea:  On the RSVP, I plan to have a line for a requested song to be played at the reception, weather or not they will be drinking champagne or sparkling grape juice, and how many adults and children they will be bringing (below is just a fun one I found on pinterest). 
 Cute Idea. lol
 At the bottom of my RSVP, I'd like to request that my guests (even those who cannot come), send back a photograph.  I then would like to put together a photobook of all of the photos that have been sent to me, which will serve as a guestbook.  At my wedding, I'd like to have the book out for guests to sign with a sign that asks for them to find their picture, sign their names, and to write how they know us, a memory of us, and a piece of advice for us.  I'd intersperse it with photos from our engagement shoot (for guests that don't want to send a photo back).  I think this would be a lot of fun to look at for years to come. 

Travis's idea is to make a puzzle out of a picture of us, and to have our guests sign a piece and put together the puzzle as they come in.

Like I said, I like both ideas, so I'd like to put it to a vote: what should I do for my future wedding guest book?

Love you all!  PS, we're buying a house!!! So I'm sure there will be moving ideas, packing ideas, cleaning tips, and decorating ideas soon to follow.  

1 comment:

  1. Your ideas all sound amazing! I know you guys are going to have an amazing wedding...but if you umm need any help...I'd love to help you plan or set up or whatnot. The RSVP cards are cute!

    ReplyDelete